Remember pets in the Bazaar?

February 15, 2018 in Uncategorized

Remember this?

I remember when the Bazaar was first added. Pets were there. It was so cool, everyone had access to a great and cool pet, as long as they were available in the Bazaar. Discovering new pets was so awesome. Now, if you don’t pay real money for them, you won’t get any good pets at all, unless you’re lucky enough to get a drop. They’ve even gone as far as taking out the pet drops in Wizard City bosses so that non-paying players won’t get a good pet at all. I think KingsIsle is starting to lose integrity on the quest for more money and this was just the start of it back in 2010 or 2011.

What do you guys think? Leave me some comments and let’s discuss it!

2 responses to Remember pets in the Bazaar?

1. They removed the from the bazaar before they added pet training into the game. I think pets and mounts are their biggest cash cows, so I see why they removed them now.

2. I wasn’t around yet, when pets were still in the Bazaar. I think it would be nice to at least allow untrained first generation pets to be sold in the Bazaar. That way dropped pets would be more widely available. I do understand why they removed it for trained pets though.

Leave a reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Skip to toolbar