A group formed for those who enjoy mid-level team PvP.
Adept ( L20+), Magus (L30+), Master (L40+), 2nd age Grand Master (L50-59)
** If you support the Knights, wear the “Giant Hunter” badge! **
********* It’s only 50 giants killed in Cyclops Lane *********
The Knights Who Say NI (also known as Knights of NI, or the Knights) officially banded together on January 2, 2012 and are probably the most well-known PvP-oriented organization on Wizard101. While the Knights are known for dueling “puppet teams” (a term they coined to describe teams who use exploitative rank and/or level manipulation to target mid-level teams), they are also active in bringing awareness to PvP issues, such as excessive downranking, and proposing solutions to those problems. As such, the Knights not only consist of duelists, but also pet hatchers, crafters, archivists, mathemagicians, cheerleaders, and many others who support and keep the Knights organization running.
Historical Milestones and Accomplishments:
- Jan – A new Group – The Knights who Say NI
- Feb – Evangelize azoresgirl‘s feedback thread – Is KI Aware of Puppet Teams?
- Mar – Knights grow over 100 members; adopt and evangelize Nick‘s Advanced PvP Theory: Sportsmanship; Hold Sunday Knight Fights
- Apr – Inspire Psylence‘s very popular Fan Fiction novel – Giant Hunters
- May – KI acknowledges the puppet team issue and states that they are considering a fix. Puppet Team Discussion sub-forum created.
- Jun – Evangelize Ivanna‘s feedback thread – Dealing with the Downranking Doldrums
- Jul – Knights grow over 200 members; Duelist101.com is Born(!); Knights extend outreach to Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Aug – KI announces PvP match making changes in Test. Knights led testing highlight issues, so KI withdraws changes and apologizes
- Oct – Knights grow over 250 members; Team up with On the Horizon and Duelist for Knights on the Horizon – Halloween Party
- Dec – Team up with On the Horizon and Duelist for an Awesome Christmas party – Knightly Horizon Winter Ball
- Jan – Knights grow over 270 members; Support PvPCentral’s Winter team ladder by forming KTSN-Magus Team
- Feb – Team up with Mercs-4-Hire and Duelist for Mooshu Farming event – M4H & The Knights Who Say Ni present – SPELLBOUND!
- Mar – Knights have 300+ members; FaceBook has 230+ likes; Twitter 970+ follows; Evangelize albak11‘s Wizard101 Feedback thread – PvP Update Long Overdue
- Sep – Knights have 340+ members
- Nov – Updated the Knights group description to include the 2nd Age Grand Masters (L50-59) as well as commentary to “Just sit back and relax. Don’t hassle people in the arena. Enjoy the 2nd age.”
- Jan – Knights at the 2nd year anniversary grow to 350+ members, solidly on the 1st page of All Central Groups, sorted by Members. Long ways away from Wizened Wizards and PvP Noobs Anonymous, but easily the largest and oldest PvP group.
- Apr – Knights now at 370+ members. Added Countering Dispel Spam and Defeating Puppets with Shadow Magic threads to help new Knights with L80-90-100 threats.
- Sep – Knights now at 390+ members.
If you are interested in joining the Knights, please let us know!
We are on