Batten Down the Hatches! Pirate101 Farming Event!

Batten Down the Hatches Final

Pirate101 Test has been out for a few weeks, and new worlds are well on their way to live. To prepare for the headlong charge into Marleybone and Aquila–and the next great battle against the devious Armada–Duelist101 is teaming up with Mercenaries for Charter this weekend. We’re combining forces to bring you a two day gold and nautical exp farming event! If you’re behind on training tomes or could use some higher nautical levels, this is a great chance to prepare.

We’ll be having two farming sessions on Saturday, May 18th and Sunday, May 19th, at the following times. All meets up will happen on the One Eyed Jack realm.

Saturday, May 18

Jade Fleet ShipFriar Sand Farming (meet at Friar Sand’s sigils)

• 4pm – 7pm British Summer
  • 11am – 2pm Eastern
  • 10am – 1pm Central
  • 9am – 12pm Mountain
  • 8am – 11am Pacific

• 12am – 3am British Summer
  • 7pm – 10pm Eastern
  • 6pm – 9pm Central
  • 5pm – 8pm Mountain
  • 4pm – 7pm Pacific

(Sorry, UK players)

Sunday, May 19

Friar Sand BuffaloonNautical XP & Ship Gear Farming (meet at Subata Temple docks – if Area 1 full, meet in Area 2)

• 4pm – 7pm British Summer
  • 11am – 2pm Eastern
  • 10am – 1pm Central
  • 9am – 12pm Mountain
  • 8am – 11am Pacific

Friar Sand Farming (meet at Friar Sand’s sigils)

• 12am – 3am British Summer
  • 7pm – 10pm Eastern
  • 6pm – 9pm Central
  • 5pm – 8pm Mountain
  • 4pm – 7pm Pacific

(Sorry again)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments! And if you’re wondering if there will be any prizes…. keep your eyes open, because you never know what surprises we may through your way at the event!

See you There!

Comments

1. Thanks Psylent, I’ll try to come.

• Joshua Wildhammer says:

You remind me of a friend that looks just like you. Is your name Tarlac Ward and how do you change your pic? I want to put my Pirate face ON!

2. Yes! I need nautical XP so badly!

3. Pedro will be present.. stabbyness will happen!

4. Joshua Wildhammer says:

I’m coming!

5. Joshua Wildhammer says:

If you want to know the realms name, it’s our favorite rabbit, One-Eyed Jack! 🙂

6. Hope Noble says:

ty so much for putting this event together. farming friar was great & I look forward to farming the jade ships tonight.

7. Harmony Noble says:

Great group of folks tonight for nautical farming. I had a blast and gained 10 levels in 2 1/2 hours! Super fantastic – thank you again duelist folds! Will see some of you on Sunday.

8. Psylent i’m re-posting this article you did on my youtube channel. To get more people to come.

9. Harmony Noble says:

It is 10:40 CST and I am at Friar Sand One Eye Jack realm, but no one is here. Did I miss it ?

10. Harmony Noble says:

It is 10:45 am CST and I am at Friar on One-Eye-Jack but no one is here. Did I miss Sunday’s farming?

11. Harmony Noble says:

Is the nautical farming still on for Sunday night?

• Actually, it’s friar sand tonight. NXP this morning.

• Harmony Noble says:

ty nick – sorry for multiple posts

• What nautical level did you get up to? 😀

• Harmony Noble says:

lvl 49 for Harmony and got Destiny from 25 to 29. Harmony started out Saturday at lvl 35. Would love to see another event like this in the future 🙂 I had no idea that you could have so many ships fighting one enemy at one time – hope I got some good screen shots.

12. Thanks guys for such a great 2 day event, it was fun and my nautical level is caught up to my Pirate! Please do this again! LOL Special thanks to Sarcastic Nicholas Nightingale for doing such a great job and being so helpful to everyone! Hugs Grandma Molly~!